Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dressing the Chicken for Christmas #11 (CADWCA)

Good Tuesday Morning.  On today's Craft a Day While Colt's Away, we are Dressing The Chicken!  I have many Chickens, but this one's my fav.  I hope she makes you smile as she does me.  She is Ready for the Christmas Party!

I made her a hat with Scrapbook Paper, Trim and Pom Poms and of course, GLITTER!
I single chain about 6 different kinds of Fun Fur and make Trim.
I made her a Necklace with the Trim and added a Silver Ball!

She is Gracing our Breakfast Table waiting for the Party to Begin!

Take something you have and dress it up. Recycle, Repurpose and Relove.


8 comments:

  1. Your rooster looks so festive and so whimsical! Love it! You clever girl!

    Thank you for visitng and leaving me your sweet comments. I'd love to see those reindeer! Be sure you post photos!

    Cheers!

    Your newest follower,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at this, and that to me is the measure of a well decorated chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by the ol site (http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com). I know we are destined to be friends, due to our mutual love of furry animals and weird sense of humor. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, I am so happy to meet you and your blog and your chicken! You have a fun blog and I look forward to following you and being further inspired! I also have a party every Tuesday called the Boardwalk Bragfest. I would love your involvement. Time to show off some of these works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. High-larious! I esp. LOVE the hat. I am loving your suggestion of dressing up something you already own. I have a life size plaster dalmation...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. :) aren't you glad for blogging and others who "get" what you do?

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dressed up chicken. I have an unusual one and think I will dress him up for Christmas and other holidays . Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete