Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween and look what I was lucky enough to win!

Happy HALLOWEEN everyone!!  I wanted to share what I got in the mail yesterday from Maridith at Strictly Homemade.  She so graciously hosted a Gifts from the Heart Party, which she hosts on the 20th of each Month and guess what...I won these gorgeouse, cute, fantastic, lovely, precious Witches Boots Towels. 
SEE....They are so CUTE on my oven doors!!!!
She also sent a bag of CANDY CORN as a Treat!
I don't know how she knew that this was my favorite?
THANK YOU Marideth for these Wonderful Towels!!!

AND, two days after I got word that I had won the towel beauties, I got word from Lori at
Life is Lori that I had won her $65.00 CSN giveaway thru her
Get your craft on Thurs.
 Get Your Craft On Thursday Blog Party! 
Wow, I was walking on air and couldn't believe my luck.
(Should have gone to Vegas, huh?)  Well, all I can say to these two wonderful ladies is....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful, Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween fellow bloggerista!

    Those are some cute towels.

    If you have a spare second please stop by The Bucket Project and let us know one thing you'd like to try/do/see before you "kick the bucket". All you need to do is comment on any post and we would greatly appreciate it.

    Thank you!
    Jessi @ http://bucketproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got the package on Halloween!! You are so very welcome. I am happy the candy corns were an extra treat for you!!

    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete